- It is the goal of the facility to assure the patient clearly understands his financial obligations prior to admission. Personnel are available to discuss the facility’s options regarding payment arrangements and the billing processes. Knowing and understanding this procedure in advance facilitates a timely and smooth collection process.
- Prior to Admission, a patient, or his/her responsible party, should contact the Admission Department to coordinate financial arrangements with the facility. These arrangements include insurance verification and determination of payment of deductibles, co-pays, and any outstanding account balances.
- Uninsured and/or Cash Patients will be required to pay for services on or before the admission date.
- Various payment options exist including, cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Modern Payments (ModPay). Mod Pay is a service that allows automatic payments made via electronic funds transferred from either checking or savings. Call to schedule an appointment to discuss specifics of financial options.
- Other professional services such as anesthesia, pathology, radiology and your physician are billed separately by their respected offices.
The Admission Department may be reached:
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. • Call (318) 443-3511