The staff was great!! They really seemed to care about me as the patient and made me feel very comfortable under their care.
Information regarding patients staying overnight
- The Surgical Hospital main entrance will be open Monday – Friday, 5:30 am until 6:00 pm. After 6 pm and on weekends, the visitor entrance is located to the right and rear of the main entrance. Entrance at this location will only be accessed by request. A call system to request admittance is located at this door. There will be no entrance into the facility between 9 pm and 5:30 am.
- Follow all the instructions carefully that are provided to you by the Pre-Admission nurse. This nurse will call you a few days prior to your procedure to review information regarding your admission. A time of arrival will be given to you the day prior to your procedure. The pre-admission nurse may be reached Monday – Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm at 318-427-7624.
- A guest may stay overnight with you in your room.
- Our Bayou Cafe & Grill is open for breakfast 6:00 am - 10:00 am and lunch 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Vending machines are accessible at all times. For more info, see Dining During Your Stay.
- Each patient room is equipped with a comfortable sleeper sofa, remote flat screen TV with cable, handicapped bathroom with shower and vanity, telephone, wireless internet connections, and a spacious wardrobe storage area.
- It is our goal to exceed your expectations. Please let us know if we can provide additional comfort for you or your guests.